In order for Chit Chats to be able to bring back and process your returned shipments, a small service fee is charged. Other fees may apply for additional services such as mailing returned shipments to your location. Shipments that are returned due to insufficient postage will also be charged postage due upon their return.
U.S. and international shipments using Chit Chats’ U.S. return address can be brought back into Canada and returned to you for a fee.
- Atlantic region $7 per shipment
- Quebec region $6 per shipment
- Ontario, BC and Alberta regions $5 per shipment
Other service charges are as follows:
- Chit Chats Canada Tracked shipments will be charged a service fee the same as the cost of the original postage*
- UPS Mail Innovations shipments do not include return postage and will incur a postage fee in addition to the service fee
- Chit Chats International Standard shipments are not charged a service fee
Currently, we do not offer a relabelling service for undeliverable shipments returned to our U.S. facilities. Shipments received in one of our facilities will be processed and the applicable service fees will be charged. Alternatively, you can manage your own returns or dispose of your U.S. returns at no charge.
*Plus applicable taxes