Shipments received in one of our branches or drop spots (before the cut-off time) are processed the same day* and delivered to our partner carriers the following business day. UPS, FedEx, Asendia and UPS MI shipments are taken to the carriers twice weekly.
We deliver shipments to USPS on Saturdays and aside from Priority Mail Express delivery, there is no USPS service on Sundays.
Below you will find the estimated delivery time for each carrier and service offered on our platform. Delivery times are not guaranteed and may include exceptions.** Times are in business days unless otherwise specified.
- First Class & Priority Mail: 2-4
- Priority Mail Express: 3
- Media Mail: 2-9
- Parcel Select: 2-9 (contiguous United States)
- First Class International: 8-22
- Priority International: 7-12
- Priority Express International: 6
- Priority Airmail: 5-22
- Priority Tracked: 5-22
Chit Chats Canada Tracked
- Within B.C.: 2-8
- Rest of Canada: 2-8
Chit Chats International
* If there are circumstances beyond our control, shipments may be processed the following business day.
**USPS Priority Mail Express is the only service with a guaranteed delivery time and ships 365 days a year to most locations. Sunday or Holiday delivery may be charged premium fees.