Note: this guide is for Windows as the software we recommend is available for Windows computers.
Although Chit Chats currently only supports ZPL thermal printers, there is a way to connect your non-ZPL thermal printer if you are working on a Windows computer.
Printing using Bullzip
Please make sure that your printer settings are set to use 4" x 6" labels
1. Install Bullzip PDF Printer from http://www.bullzip.com/
2. Once Bullzip is installed, open Bullzip Options
3. Update the General settings to the following:
4. Update the Dialogs settings to the following:
5. Update the Actions settings to the following:
6. Once completed, return to the Printer Setup page. There, select Bullzip PDF Printer and make sure the printing format is set to Image:
7. Print a test label and a PDF file will be generated. Open the file and update the printing settings to the following:
8. Your file is ready to print on non-ZPL thermal printers.