Yes. Chit chats is able to ship your packages for Amazon FBA warehouses in the U.S. However, there are additional documentation requirements for these shipments.
Invoices must be attached to all FBA shipments, regardless of their total retail values. They must also include the following:
- Sender address and recipient address
- A detailed item description as reflected on your active Amazon.com listings*
- The quantity of each item in the shipment
- An accurate Amazon product ID number (ASIN or ISBN) for each item. This will be displayed in your product details.
- The suggested total 'selling' or retail value in USD. This is the price displayed to the end buyer on your listing. The wholesale purchase (i.e. your cost) value will not be accepted as the retail value.
For your convenience we have attached below two sample invoices that can be used to produce the required documentation for your FBA shipments.
*Active listings will return the accurate retail value. If your listing is inactive, it will not return the verifiable value used during a U.S. Customs inspection.
All FBA shipments must possess two types of labels: one postage label and one FBA label (obtained from Amazon). It is important to know that the address used on the postage label differs from the address that should appear on your invoice.
- The retail value of all items shipped to any single Amazon warehouse address cannot exceed $800 USD. Multiple shipments to a single warehouse also cannot exceed a total combined value of $800 USD.
All shipments may be subject to internal and external compliance checks to ensure all policies and regulations are followed as outlined on the Shipment Compliance Declaration. Items prohibited by USPS or U.S. Customs will be rejected.