Please note that tracking is included for some but not all USPS postage types.
- First Class Package (Thick Envelopes & Packages)
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express*
- Media Mail*
- Parcel Select*
- First Class Mail International
- First Class Package International
- Priority Mail International
- Priority Mail Express International*
Tracking not included:
- First Class Mail (Post Cards, Letters & Flat Envelopes)
For services where tracking is included, a tracking number will be generated for your shipment upon purchasing postage.
When tracking is not offered, you might see a number resembling a tracking number issued for your shipment, often beginning with "00-". This is a reference number for the shipment and it will not be receiving tracking events.
All tracking events can be viewed from within in your account. You can also receive tracking updates directly from the carrier by following the linked tracking number in your account.
Alternatively, you can use your tracking number to search for updates on USPS's website.
*Some services may only be available for grandfathered accounts.