Yes. Chit chats is able to ship your packages for Amazon FBA warehouses in the U.S. however, there are additional requirements regarding documentation for such shipments.
Invoices must be attached to all FBA shipments, regardless of their total retail values. They must also include the following:
- A detailed item description as included on your Amazon listings
- The quantity of each item in the shipment
- Amazon's product ID number (ASIN or the ISBN) for each item
- The suggested total 'selling' or retail value in USD. This is the price the end buyer will be paying to purchase the product and should not be your cost or the wholesale purchase value.
For your convenience we attached below two sample invoices that you can reuse to produce the required documentation for your FBA shipments.
All FBA shipments must possess two types of labels: one postage label and one FBA label (obtained from Amazon).
While you may choose to ship the package with the U.S. carrier of your choice (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is important to know that the address used on the postage label differs from the address that should appear on your invoice.
- The retail value of all items shipped to any single fulfillment center address should not exceed $800 (USD). This would include multiple shipments to a single warehouse whose total combined value exceeds $800 USD.
- All shipments are subject to compliance reviews to ensure all policies and regulations are followed as outlined on your declaration form. Items prohibited by USPS or U.S. Customs cannot be sent.