You can set up your Chit Chats account to import your orders from Amazon in just 6 easy steps saving you time and effort when creating your shipments. Our Amazon integration supports connecting multiple Amazon stores serving different marketplaces. Find all of our store integration options here.
- To add an Amazon store, log into your Chit Chats account and navigate to your Settings (bottom left). Click on Sales Channels > Connect Amazon Store. Or click on Import (top left) > Connect a Store > Connect Amazon Store.
- Go to the Seller Central homepage https://sellercentral.amazon.com/ and click Log In. Log into your account with your Amazon Seller credentials.
- Navigate to the Appstore or Apps & Services in the menu and then click on Manage your apps.
- Click on Authorize new developer. Enter the details below and click Next:
- Developer Name: Chit Chats
- Developer ID: 8839-1333-1699
- Follow the instructions then copy your Seller ID (Merchant Token) and MWS Auth Token. Enter this information in your Chit Chats account settings like below and click Save.
- Choose the Amazon marketplace associated with your seller account and give it a nickname to help you identify it (optional).
- Each marketplace will require its own store connection in your Chit Chats account. For example, if you have an Amazon seller account serving both the U.S. and Canada, two stores will need to be added.
Congratulations! You have just integrated your Amazon store with Chit Chats. You’re now ready to import orders from your store with the click of a button. Or repeat these steps to connect another Amazon store.
You can also choose when to fulfill your Amazon orders and mark them as shipped by sending carrier tracking to your store. Learn more on how to change your store fulfillment settings.
When in Amazon Seller central, you will be asked to select the carrier name from a drop-down list. We hope to be added to the list of carriers in the future however, Chit Chats is not listed as a carrier option at this time. To let Amazon know that you'd like to see Chit Chats added to their list of options, please select the carrier option 'Other' and enter Chit Chats.
Integrating your store will not display live Chit Chats shipping rates to your customers but many Chit Chats clients find it helpful to create standard shipping rates for their items based on our pricing. If you experience difficulty with connecting your account, please contact us with your client ID.