Some shippers prefer to manually add credits to their accounts each time they ship. Others like to automate this process with our Auto Reload feature, so they never have to worry about running out of credits.
Your Auto Reload threshold amount is the minimum amount of balance left on your account before it triggers a reload amount. Your reload amount is the amount of money you’d like to re-add into your balance from your credit card, to be able to pay for postage and/or delivery services.
For example, if your reload threshold is $25 and your reload amount is $100, your account will be replenished with $100 any time your balance falls below $25.
Set up your account for Auto Reload
- Login to ChitChats.com
- Click 'Settings' (bottom left)
- Click 'Credits & Receipts'
- Add payment method - if one does not already exist in your account
- Under the Auto Reload heading, click on "Set Up Auto Reload"
- Select and save your reload and threshold amounts.