You can set up your Chit Chats account to import your orders from Etsy in just 3 easy steps saving you time and effort when creating your shipments. Our Etsy integration supports connecting multiple Etsy shops. Find all of our store integration options here.
- Make sure you are logged in to your Etsy shop account.
- Log in to your Chit Chats account and navigate to your Settings (bottom left). Click on Sales Channels > Connect Etsy Store. Or click on Import (top left) > Connect a Store > Connect Etsy Store.
- Enter your shop URL and install the Chit Chats application by clicking on Allow Access.
Congratulations! You have just connected your Etsy shop with Chit Chats. You’re now ready to import orders from your shop with the click of a button.
You can choose when to fulfill your Etsy orders and mark them as shipped by sending Chit Chats tracking back to your store. Learn more on how to change your store fulfillment settings.
Integrating your store will not display live Chit Chats shipping rates to your customers but many Chit Chats clients find it helpful to create standard shipping rates for their items based on our pricing. If you experience difficulty with connecting your account, please contact us with your client ID.
Troubleshooting your Connection
Issues with Creating Shipments
If you are experiencing connectivity issues with your Etsy store(s), which prevent you from creating shipments, please follow these steps to resolve the issue.
- Disconnect then reconnect your store
- 'Remove' the Etsy store
- Click 'Connect Etsy Store'
- If you have multiple Etsy stores, troubleshoot each store, one at a time. Using another browser or incognito mode may help prevent you from being redirected to an existing connect store.
Issues with Fulfilling Shipments
If you are having trouble with your shipments not updating as shipped in your Etsy account, please reach out to us for assistance. Refrain from disconnecting your Etsy store as this will assist us with troubleshooting the issue.