Please check the Maritime Bus website for the latest updates to their hours of operations.
Chit Chats has partnered with Maritime Bus to offer clients in the Atlantic region same day or next delivery to their Dartmouth Terminal. Maritime Bus has over 30 locations in New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia for you to access.
The Maritime Bus operates as a third party courier service to transport shipments from your home to our processing hub in Dartmouth. Our exclusive partnership provides a discounted rate to use Maritime Bus services to get packages to a Chit Chats location in these areas. Simply drop off consolidated shipments at a Maritime Bus location near you for delivery to Chit Chats. Make sure you specify that it is a Chit Chats shipment and select the Chit Chats only - Dartmouth Terminal service type (located in the Wyse Road Plaza) or you will not receive the preferred rate.
Shipments are delivered the same day to Little Luxuries Soapworks, our Halifax drop spot if dropped off prior to the cut-off departure times listed below.*
How it Works
1. Create a free account on chitchats.com
2. Make sure to select Atlantic Canada as your region
3. Buy and print postage through your Chit Chats account
4. Consolidate and batch your shipments. Remember to include your batch label.
5. Include the following on a separate label attached to your shipment:
From: Your Business Name And Address
To: Chit Chats / Maritime Bus Dartmouth
172 Wyse Road
Dartmouth, NS B3A 1M6
Phone: (902) 222-6960
Urgent Shipment, Hold For Pickup
6. Contact Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a Maritime Bus Corporate Parcel account. This will ensure you will receive the discounted Chit Chats rates for their courier services.
7. Drop off consolidated packages and pay the courier fee at one of the Maritime Bus locations in:
Prince Edward Island & Quebec
8. Log the shipments you will be dropping off at Maritime Bus on the Atlantic portal.
*All Atlantic shipments are processed on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.