See here for troubleshooting common printing issues.
Chit Chats can only receive and process your shipments once you have purchased postage and attached the labels to outside of your packages.
Before you can print postage for your shipments you will need to make sure that you have:
How to print postage
You can print postage for one, a few, or all of your shipments from anywhere in just a few clicks.
- Under the Pending tab, select the paid shipments you wish to print postage for and click ‘Print Postage’ from the bottom action bar.
- A new screen will pop up for you to confirm the shipments. Click ‘Print Postage’.
- If you are using a desktop printer to print your postage, you can download your postage in PDF format. Be sure to set your preferred label size for downloading labels.
- If you are using a thermal label printer to print your postage, your labels will print 4 x 6" continuously in the same order as displayed in your account.
If you want to print lettermail postage, you can either print to fit a 4 x 6" label or download the postage label as a PDF and adjust your printer settings to print directly to a #10 envelope.
Take care to not wrinkle or damage your postage labels when applying them to your shipments. Make sure that the barcode is visible and that the label is not faded.
- If you realize that you’ve made a mistake with your postage after you’ve printed it, learn more about how to reprint or cancel postage.
- If you are unable to purchase postage for your shipments, search our guide for troubleshooting postage purchasing issues.
- If you are having trouble getting your postage to print or having issues with label quality, check out our tips for common postage printing issues.