Delivery times are always estimated and never guaranteed. As we head into peak season, shipment volumes will increase. And with safety measures still in place for COVID-19, shipment processing times will feel this impact. We appreciate your patience as we do our best to process your shipments as quickly and safely as possible.
Whether you are a Chit Chats client or the recipient of a shipment, you can find up to date tracking information on the Chit Chats tracking portal using your shipment ID. Learn more about how to search our tracking portal.
Tracking is included for all Chit Chats Canada Tracked shipments and will only be updated once the shipment arrives in the destination province. There is a gap between Chit Chats releasing it to the partner carrier and the partner carriers’ tracking update in the destination province.
You can also view tracking updates directly from Canada Post, our partner carrier for Canadian shipments. All you need is the carrier tracking number to search on Canada Post’s tracking page.
Service availability may vary. Timestamps for carrier tracking events may differ from timestamps for the events on Chit Chats tracking page as carrier tracking events may not be displayed in your time zone.
Where to find the carrier tracking number
On our tracking portal
- Search for your shipment on our tracking portal using your shipment ID.
- After your shipment has been released to Canada Post, our partner carrier, the tracking will be updated with the carrier tracking number. Canada Post will update the tracking once the shipment is received in the destination province.
In your Chit Chats account
- Log into your Chit Chats account and locate the shipment.
- The partner carrier and carrier tracking number will be displayed in the postage column once you have purchased postage for the shipment.
- Alternatively, click on the shipment. A link to the carrier tracking will be available in the right sidebar.