The delivery estimate for your shipment is calculated from the time Chit Chats receives and scans your shipment to when it is delivered to your customer’s address. It’s important to know:
- Delivery times are always estimated and never guaranteed
- Estimates are displayed in business days unless otherwise specified
- U.S. delivery estimates vary for destinations outside of the contiguous United States
- U.S. territories (i.e. Alaska, Hawaii) delivery can take longer depending on the transportation available as shipments may travel by sea.
- APO/FPO militray addresses have longer delivery transit times.
- Canadian remote addresses have longer estimated delivery times due to limited transportation links.
- International delivery estimates vary by country and customs clearance can impact transit times.
|Chit Chats Select||1-2||2-4||5-6||8|
|Chit Chats Collect||1-2||2-4||5-6||8|
|Chit Chats Canada Tracked||2-3||4-6||6-8||10|
|Chit Chats Slim||3-9|
United States & International
|Destination||Service||Average Delivery Time|
|U.S.||Chit Chats US Select||4-8|
|Chit Chats US Edge||3-6|
|USPS First Class Mail||2-6|
|USPS Priority Mail||2-4|
|USPS Priority Mail Express*||3|
USPS Media Mail*
(contiguous United States)
|International||Chit Chats International Tracked||4-21|
|USPS First Class International||8-22|
|USPS Priority Mail International||7-12|
|USPS Priority Mail Express International*||6|
Is your shipment beyond the delivery estimate? Read about your next steps.
Shipment tracking will always have the latest updates on your package starting from when Chit Chats processes your shipment. Within one business day after you drop off at one of our branches or drop spots you’ll receive a tracking update letting you know that we’ve processed your shipment at our hub.
Manage your customers’ expectations with our handy guide on tracking shipments.
In the event of a processing delay, we will do our best to keep you notified. However, some unexpected circumstances may be beyond our control (i.e. compliance concerns such as prohibited or hazardous items, customs delays, inclement weather, value discrepancies, operational challenges, etc.). Our team will always prioritize processing your shipments as quickly as possible to get them into the hands of our delivery partners.
Typically, you can expect to see an acceptance or “induction” scan on your tracking within one to three business days after processing at our hub. Rest assured that your shipment is still in transit during this time.
Learn all about shipment statuses.
*Service availability may vary.