A U.S. return address is required for all shipments that go to and through the U.S. This may include shipments to international destinations.
You may choose to use set your default U.S. return address to:
- Chit Chats' U.S. return address to process undeliverable shipments and customer returns originally shipped with Chit Chats
- Chit Chats' disposal address for unwanted return shipments
- Your own custom U.S. return address
If you have not set your preferences, Chit Chats' U.S. return address will be used for your shipments.
At this time, we are unable to accommodate the use of our U.S. return address for the purchase of goods or the importation of shipments into Canada. There are different regulations for importing products into Canada and such shipments will be disposed of at our facilities in the U.S. This includes, but is not limited to:
- U.S. online shopping orders
- Customer returns that were not originally shipped through Chit Chats
- Customer returns sent to us indirectly (i.e. sent to another U.S. address then forwarded to Chit Chats's U.S. address)
We suggest using your own U.S. return address for such shipments.
How Does it Work?
To set your default U.S. return address, navigate to your Settings > Returns >"Default U.S. Return Address" and make your selection from the drop-down menu.
If you use Chit Chats’ U.S. return address to manage your returns, your client ID will appear in the return address of your postage labels. Your region determines the address most suitable for your return shipments. This return address will be applied to all of the U.S. bound postage you create on the platform. If returned, shipments will be sent back to this address.
All return shipments must be able to be associated with a Chit Chats account (either with client ID or client account name). If a return is unidentifiable or cannot be associated with an account, it will be disposed of or rejected.