Unlike our other regions, the Atlantic region has no branches, only drop spots. There are drop spots in the Halifax regional municipality and Chit Chats has also partnered with Maritime Bus to offer access from New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia.
When preparing shipments to be dropped off at a Halifax drop spot, Maritime Bus location or mailing in to our hub, Little Luxuries Soapworks you will need to log the shipments on the Atlantic portal.
The Atlantic portal is available for the Atlantic region only and allows clients to:
After printing your shipping labels you must consolidate your shipments into a larger box and create a batch label. Attach the batch label to the consolidated box and log shipments on the Atlantic portal.
How to log shipments on the Atlantic portal
- Create an account on the Atlantic region portal or log in
- We recommend using the same email as your Chit Chats account
- Click on > Drop-Off / Meet-Up / Mail-In in the top menu navigation
- Enter the total number of individual packages within your consolidated boxes in the 'Packages/Order Quantity' field and click > Add to cart
- Then enter the following details in the open field comments box:
- Batch number: You can find the client batch number on the batch label at the top next to 'Client batch'
- Number of consolidated boxes: Total number of consolidated boxes
- Total number of regional Canadian packages (NS, PEI, NB, NFL)
- Planned drop off date & time
- Any additional pick up or drop off information (i.e. fragile or over sized packages)
- Then Click > Check out
- Verify the "Primary Business Address or Pickup Address / Delivery Address If Applicable" is correct
- If incorrect, update
- Then select > Continue to Pick Up / Drop Off Method
- Based on the information entered for the primary business, a list of drop spot locations including Maritime Bus drop spots will be available in the drop down
- Select your preferred location > Continue to check out
- A prompt will appear to review details for:
- Email address
- Business address
- Method chosen (i.e. drop spot, meetup or pick up option)
- Next select > Complete request
- If you are using a Maritime Bus drop spot, payment will be due at the time of drop off
- You will receive an email confirmation that we received your request.