If you are not located near a Chit Chats location there is no need to worry. There are still ways for you to use our services.
If you are unable to visit a branch or drop spot you have two options to get your packages to a Chit Chats location for processing. Chit Chats will process shipments once they are received at one of our hub branches.
1. Courier pickups
We have partnered with a trusted third party to provide courier pickups from your location. You can conveniently schedule a courier pickup from your Chit Chats account. Please note that this option may not be available in more remote areas.
2. Mail in shipments
Mailing in shipments can save you time and money when compared with national carriers. Send us your shipments to take advantage of great rates with our fully tracked postage options. Please note that mailing in shipments may add slightly to transit times.
How to mail in your shipments
- Create or sign in to your Chit Chats account to create your shipments. If you are located in a remote area or a region with no Chit Chats (i.e. Saskatchewan or Manitoba), be sure to select the Chit Chats region that you will be mailing into.
- Print your postage labels and prepare your shipments.
- Consolidate your shipments in a larger box. Be sure to include a batch label for the shipments you are sending.
- Create a mail-in in your Chit Chats account. Print and affix the shipping label before dropping off your consolidated shipment at a Post Office or postal mail box.
New Location Requests
We are always looking to bring our services to more Canadians. If you would like to see a Chit Chats location in your city, please let us know with the following:
- Your name and postal code
- Your email
- The number of shipments you send per month
- The city you would like Chit Chats to come to
If you have a Chit Chats account, subscribe to our mailing listing for updates on new locations and features.